Board papers and minutes
We publish our Board papers and minutes to the following time-frames:
- Meeting agendas and papers are published 5 clear working days before the meeting takes place.
- Draft minutes of Board meetings are published within 10 clear working days of the meeting taking place. Final minutes are approved at the following Board meeting and published within 10 clear working days of being approved.
We also publish our Financial Accounts and Board Members Expenses annually.
The only exception to publishing Board papers relates to material of a confidential or commercially sensitive nature that includes, but is not exclusive to, the following:
- Information provided by a government department on terms which forbid the disclosure of the information to the public;
- Where disclosure to the public is prohibited by a court or;
- Where the LEP holds “exempt information” under Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972. This includes information relating to an individual, relating to the financial or business affairs of a particular person, negotiations, labour relations, legal professional privilege and in connection to the investigation or prosecution of a crime.
More information on our commitments to governance and transparency can be found in our Assurance Framework (under governance documents above).