Hertfordshire Growth Hub is helping businesses get off on the right foot in 2020 with a roadshow of 20 intensive business resilience events. These free, interactive sessions are led by experienced Business Resilience Advisers and are open to all SMEs based in Hertfordshire.
The sessions will help you:
- Identify issues affecting your business and associated risks.
- Understand business resilience and what it means for your business.
- Identify what affects business issues and provide you with tools to overcome them.
- Help you find resolutions to sustain and build your business, making it more responsive.
This roadshow is part of a coordinated business resilience programme delivered by Hertfordshire LEP, London LEP and South East LEP, via their respective Growth Hubs. Learn more.
The first ten sessions are listed below, with further dates to be announced soon:
- 15 January at Novotel Stevenage, from 1.30pm - 3.30pm.
- 16 January at Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead, from 5.30pm - 7.30pm.
- 20 January at the Spotlight Theatre Broxbourne, from 8.30am - 10.30am.
- 28 January at Mercure Letchworth Hall Hotel, from 8.30am - 10.30am.
- 30 January at Ware Priory, from 5.30pm - 7.30pm.
- 4 February at Stanta St Albans, from 9.30am - 11.30am.
- 6 February at Launchpad Bishop's Stortford, from 1.30pm - 3.30pm.
- 11 February at the Old Bull Inn Royston, from 1.30pm - 3.30pm.
- 12 February at RiverTech Rickmansworth, from 1.30pm - 3.30pm.
- 22 February at Beales Hotel Hatfield, from 10am - 12pm.