You're invited to the launch of Hertfordshire Opportunity Portal (HOP) - the premier gateway in Hertfordshire to explore:
- career path options
- apprenticeships and work experience
- skills development and professional qualification programmes
- local employers
HOP will be officially launched at 'Building Your Future Talent' - a careers event run by Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council and the Hertfordshire Apprenticeship Ambassador Network (HAAN) on 28th November.
About the event
Apprenticeships now cover more than 170 industries and 1,500 job roles from entry to degree level and used by both large organisations and SMEs, so if you've been toying with the idea of taking on an apprentice, this event is not to be missed. Join us to:
- Learn about the latest developments in apprenticeships, including the funding available, degree apprenticeships and the return on investment for businesses.
- Hear about the new T-Levels that will come into play next year. These new courses follow GCSEs and will be equivalent to 3 A Levels.
- Find out about HOP! Powered by Hertfordshire LEP, HOP is a one-stop shop for talent in Hertfordshire, launching in November. The portal will provide essential advice and information for students and parents, Hertfordshire residents wishing to upskill, and employers seeking to hire an apprentice or upskill their existing workforce.
- Discover the funding available for SME businesses to upskill their existing workforce.