Join our network of innovative businesses and hear about the latest initiatives and funding opportunities that address clean growth within the region.
Meet world class researchers from Hertfordshire’s leading research institutions who can help you to innovate and grow your business.
This clean growth event will cover areas including Renewable Energy, Agritech, Life Sciences and Sustainable Construction as well as other product orientated innovations.
You will also hear about the future funding landscape within Hertfordshire and the UK which offers significant opportunities for innovative companies, especially within the area of clean growth and sustainability.
Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
- Introduction to Green Triangle cornerstone institutions - University of Hertfordshire, Rothamsted Research, BRE
- Overview of the Industrial Strategy and the current and future funding landscape
- Hertfordshire's Local Industrial Strategy and Enviro-tech Enterprise Zone update - delivered by Cherie Norris, Enterprise Zone Manager at Hertfordshire LEP
- The Value of Collaboration - case studies
- Elevator pitch session – businesses can pitch innovative solutions, products and services, or highlight areas where innovation and collaboration would be welcomed
- Facilitated networking session in which discussions can take place and collaborations built