Are you aged 15-18 and living in Stevenage or surrounding areas? Do you want to find out what opportunities are available to you locally? Generation Stevenage is the safe online event designed to help you make the most of your future.
Join our webinar on Tuesday 01 December, 6 - 7.35pm, to find out:
- What it is like to work for Stevenage’s key sector industries
- How you can apply for local jobs and apprenticeships
- What skills you need to succeed
- What to do next
Meet the world-class employers on your doorstep championing careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Healthcare.
Take part in live polls and tune in for ‘The Pitch’ when employers make a pitch for your skills and future talent.
Book the two breakout sessions you would like to attend, post your questions, and hear from apprentices and early career starters on what it is like to work in your chosen sectors:
- MBDA: engineering, technology, maths
- Airbus: engineering, technology, maths
- GSK: science and healthcare
- NHS: science and healthcare
- Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst and Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult: life sciences
Be part of something. Be Generation Stevenage.
Generation Stevenage is a partnership venture brought to you by Hertfordshire Opportunities Portal, Careers and Enterprise Company, Stempoint East and Stevenage Development Board. It is jointly funded by Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership and Stevenage Borough Council.Register now to reserve your place