We are delighted to share our Annual Report 2020: Roadmap to Recovery.
View in a new tab Open pdf version
This is our first digital annual report which sets out our successes over the past year and how we will continue to work with our partners to build future business resilience. It is prefaced by Hertfordshire LEP Chair Mark Bretton who sets out the key stages of our Economic Recovery Plan together with LEP's 2020 highlights from Chief Executive Neil Hayes.
- 102 Enterprise Advisers working with schools
- 26 schools/colleges supported by Careers Hub
- New Skills Advisory Panel established
INFRASTRUCTURE AND REGENERATION
- £47.7m cumulative spend in sustainable transport and smart mobility 2019-2021
- 41,762 sqm of new commercial space created
- 27 new companies moved into Herts IQ Enterprise Zone
- 266 new jobs created
- £3.28m COVID-19 business support package
- High Potential Opportunities status + £11.1m investment for cell and gene therapy
- 87% investor partners satisfaction rating (Visit Herts)
- Launch of new website and brand (Hertfordshire Growth Hub)
- 100% increase in high intensity client support, rising to 184% for light touch (2019/20)
Hertfordshire LEP has been praised by Government for its strong track record on governance. Our Annual Report sets out some of the actions we have implemented over the past year to ensure that we remain fully accountable to the communities we serve.
Join us at our Annual Conference and AGM on Friday, 25th September from 10am - 1pm to learn more:Book your place