Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership is pleased to sponsor the Creative Hertfordshire Flame Award for the ‘Most innovative creative organisation/business’.
The ‘Most innovative creative organisation/business’ is one of six new awards which will recognise the achievements of organisations and individuals, of all ages, who symbolise the very best of Hertfordshire’s arts and culture.
Nominations opened for the first time in June 2014 for six categories of award:
• Most innovative creative organisation/business - sponsored by Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
• Outstanding contribution to the arts (school) - sponsored by Herts for Learning
• Outstanding contribution to the arts (under 25) - sponsored by the University of Hertfordshire
• Outstanding contribution to the arts (over 25) - sponsored by Creative Hertfordshire
• Young cultural event of the year - sponsored by the Heart of Flame Festival
• Lifetime achievement award - sponsored by Hertfordshire Association of Cultural Officers
To help champion Hertfordshire’s creative talent and make your nomination for the ‘Most innovative creative organisation/business’, or any of the other Creative Hertfordshire Flame Awards, visit www.heartofflamefestival.com/the-flame-awards or email email@example.com
If you live, work or study in Hertfordshire you can nominate yourself (or any other eligible individual or organisation) for a Creative Hertfordshire Flame Award.
Please visit www.heartofflamefestival.com/the-flame-awards for more information on the awards criteria, making a nomination or to download a nomination form.
Closing date for nominations: Wednesday 3rd September 2014.
Why not come and help us celebrate the inaugural Creative Hertfordshire Flame Awards ceremony on Saturday 4th October? More details can be found by visiting www.heartofflamefestival.com/the-flame-awards