- Seeking a meaningful way to help Hertfordshire’s residents and businesses through the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Committed to delivering value for Hertfordshire?
- Motivated by a desire to make a difference in your local area?
- Passionate about business growth and investment for economic development?
- Interested in your own personal learning and development?
Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) wants to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced business leader to join Hertfordshire LEP’s main Board and help lead real and positive change within the county.
Hertfordshire LEP manages over £309m of UK and EU public funds, operating at a scale that enables us to be more responsive than ever to the needs of local communities. The LEP Board is responsible for setting the vision and strategic priorities for Hertfordshire’s economy; providing insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the county; and helping to inform and shape the county’s COVID-19 relief effort.
We are seeking high-calibre business leaders to join a diverse group of highly talented people working in the public and private sector who have excelled in their own professional areas. The role is non-remunerated, though reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed, and the successful candidate will be required to make a time commitment. The candidate must either live or work in Hertfordshire.
If you are excited by this opportunity and have the proven ability to meet and contribute towards our aspirations, we would be pleased to receive your application. Please refer to the applicants pack for more details.
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact Sally Stanley, Hertfordshire LEP Office Manager on email@example.com or call 07771 866498.