Network Rail is rebuilding London Bridge rail station as part of the Thameslink Programme. By 2018, passengers will benefit from:
• More space
• New retail and improved facilities
• Step free access to every platform
• New entrances on Tooley Street and St Thomas Street connecting the surrounding areas
• More reliable journeys thanks to new track and signalling
The rebuilding of the station and major work on track and signalling several miles outside the station will have an impact on train services.
From Saturday 23 to Sunday 31 August 2014 (9 days), no First Capital Connect or Southern services will run to, from and through London Bridge station. Southeastern services will run normally.
Some stations across London and the south east including Southeastern, London Underground and London Overground lines will be busier.
Here is their Thameslink programme (TLP) website
They can offer the following for business forums in the areas:
• Soft or hard copies of flyers for staff (click here and here)
• Sign up for monthly business email here
• Encourage businesses to follow @TLProgramme on Twitter or check the TLP website for updates
• Posters (available end of June)
Click here for more